The Repeal Pledge
Congress and the Administration disregarded the clear will of the people in enacting the government takeover of our medical care; we must de-authorize, de-fund, and REPEAL it.
To do so, we must create accountability, so there is no more saying one thing and doing another. There are two interlocking building blocks that together create accountability:
First, Presidential Candidates, Federal Incumbents, Federal Candidates,Gubernatorial Incumbents, Gubernatorial Candidates, Attorney General Incumbents, Attorney General Candidates, State Legislator Incumbentsand State Legislator Candidates must take an action-oriented pledge that promises to DO everything they can do to make repeal a reality, and be held to it.
Second, American citizens must let our political leaders know we mean it. As more of us sign the People’s Promise, the political leadership know that we expect this promise to be fulfilled, and are holding them accountable.
Sign the Pledge. Help us get other Members and Senators to sign – your voice matters. Join with other citizens who care about the future of quality medical care, and the future of America. And sign up for action alerts so you can stay informed and involved; your voice matters.
Because once we’ve repealed this destructive legislation we can move forward with genuine reforms that:
- give control to patients and doctors, rather than bureaucrats;
- honor our traditions of freedom of choice and privacy;
- make medical care, and the practice of medicine, affordable;
- promote a system in which good and timely care is available to all our citizens;
- encourage continued innovation and investment in the development of new medical treatments.